I am finally getting my blog set up. As you can tell I am new at all this. Its taken me decades to get this far so bare with me. I will get better at this and keep you posted.
Together
14 years ago
I am finally getting my blog set up. As you can tell I am new at all this. Its taken me decades to get this far so bare with me. I will get better at this and keep you posted.
Posted by Meg at 6:04 PM
4 comments:
Meg,
Jaci says you and I suck at blogging, we got some work to do!
Jen
I guess your only a pro if you have cute scrapbook pages! Maybe she could give me some pointers. Yours looks good.
meg....sent me some pictures and I will make you a cute header!!
You really need to get on the ball! :) Maili keeps asking to play with Charlie so dont be surprised if we call soon! Hope you guys are good!
Post a Comment