Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little Entrepreneurs!

I just noticed Paisley is the only one without shade. What a trooper!


What is summer without a lemonade stand. (Come on you know you had one when you were little. ) You know kids as soon as you mention something they don't let you forget it. After a few weeks of peer pressure I finally gave in. But since I am lazy I told the girls they could have a pop stand instead. They(Ryen, Tait-Ryens friend, Charli and Paisley) stayed out there for hours, I was impressed. Their total earning were $21.00.

2 comments:

Lewyville said...

You are a nicer mom than I am. Jack has been bugging me forever to let him do a lemonade stand and I still haven't let him.

Stacie and Kai said...

$21.00 was a pretty good little profit for the girls! Good thing they don't mind sitting out in the hot sun. Hope you guys are doing well....and im glad your blog is up and running now.