Only Mom and Dad could get away with this one!
I hope War doesn't get any ideas:)
Our annual Halloween party was another big hit. We keep our costumes a secret until the big night when we show up. As you can imagine our faces when Hugh Hephner showed up with one of his bunnies! No suprise that Mom and Dad won the best costume. Nothing like thinking your parents are innocent! They sure proved us wrong. (We rarely see my Dad without a white shirt and a tie)We all couldn't stop laughing.
I will have to find our previous years pictures.
Im not sure how we come up with what we do but its well worth it.
8 comments:
How funny! What about your kids??
Oh my gosh...That has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen! I would have never believed it if I hadn't seen the pictures!
Hey, u make a cute Wilma!!
You guys are a hoot!
We should get that picture of your mom and dad blown up and hang it out in your dads office in the shop!
That is so funny!
Your mom as a playboy bunny just made my night! That is just hilarious. I thought that the colorado city tribute was pretty freakin' hilarious too. Of course I'm partial to fred and wilma. Love it. You guys are so fun.
It took me a whole week to comment on these pictures....I am still at a loss for words!!!
i cant believe sus let u post those! ummmmm i swear her n my mom gave brit n i crap for dressing like hookers one year............interesting! i didnt recognize charge! and i had to look at war brit and tany a few times to believe it was them! love u n russ costumes! u look great!
Post a Comment