Well I am writing this for a couple of reasons. One being I am so grateful that Russ wasn't hurt anymore than he was and two to say goodbye to the old car that took quite a blow. (sorry Kacen)
A little history.......
Kacen is on his mission and he is very attached to his car. He left it in Russ's care because he didn't trust anyone else to drive it. He knew Russ would do regular maintenance on it and only drive it back and forth to the bank. Well things took a turn for the worse when a lady pulled right in front of Russ the other day hitting the old Buick pretty much head on. You just don't understand, he would have been better off driving a BMW than Kacens car. No one in the family thinks we should even tell him. That's how crazy it is. Things should be pretty interesting when we talk to him at Christmas. Wish us luck. Russ will need it. Here is a picture of the old thing. Try not to laugh because this is a serious matter:) I think he paid a hundred dollars for the thing.
The question we really need to be asking ourselves is why is he so attached to this thing?

2 comments:
I feel like we needed to have a funeral or something! We didn't even get to say our goodbye's. That's what Kacen would have wanted!! (Thank goodness Russ no longer needs that hiddious neckbrace of War's) :)
Well....I tried really hard not to laugh but.......sorry. I kinda want to do a three way at Christmas so I can hear what he says! :) Ha ha. Poor Kacen! He will never trust Russ again!
Post a Comment