Ryen was baptised on Saturday the 2ND. She was so excited that she had so much love and support from all her Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Friends. We are so proud of her.
Paisley- While shopping at the store blurts out, "Mom you tell lies to me."10/4/08
Charli-"Mom you can't wear your pajama pants to the bus stop. You really should put on some other pants."10/8/08
Charli-"Mom when am I going to get some cards for my wallet?" Mom- "What cards?" Charli- "You know the ones you use at the store." Mom- "Maybe when you are in college or married. " Charli-"I am going to have a boyfriend in college." 10/15/08
4 comments:
Congrats Ryen!
OH MY HECK MEGAN SHE LOOKS SO OLD.
CONGRATULATIONS RYEN!
I'LL BET IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY.
Ryen looks so happy! You must all be so proud of her.
ARN'T YOU GUYS HOME YET?
WE WANT PICTURES AND STORIES.
Post a Comment