Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ryen swim meets summer 2009

Passing the time playing cards

Freestyle swim


I'm not quite sure how we all survived this swim meet. It was the hottest one yet this year. Ryen is doing great and has improved a lot since last year. Did I mention it was 8 hours long also......the things we do for our kids.:) We have a fun time cheering her on.

3 comments:

JILLIAN said...

8 HOURS?
WHAT THE HECK!
YOU ARE A GREAT MOTHER.
HOW ARE YOU FEELING.
SO EXCITING THAT YOU ARE HAVING ANOTHER LITTLE SWIMMER.
JUST THINK , YOU COULD BE WATCHING ALL YOUR GIRLS SWIM IN A FEW YEARS.
GET YOURSELF SOME SUNBLOCK AND A FAN.

Watts Family said...

how fun....I would love my kids to be swimmers...hope you have a great 24th

[alisar] said...

Wow! Caleb is still doggy-paddling, and not very well.
I am super impressed!