They ran out of gas on the way to the party and trev had to go door to door to borrow a phone...thats so their luck!
MOM AND DAD( HE SHAVED OF HIS MUSTACHE)
AARON AND MARY(PHANTOM OF THE OPERA)
RUSS AND I
(LAME, BUT ALL WE COULD FIND THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH BABY)
CHASE AND STEPH
( HE TOTALLY SHAVED HIS HEAD JUST FOR HIS COSTUME)
TANYCIA AND TROY
(COWBOY AND GIRL..too bad i didn't get her boots)
KACEN AND GABBY( PETER PAN AND TINK)
WHAT A FUN AND CRAZY NIGHT(dinner, dessert and games). THE BEST PART IS JUST SEEING WHO WILL BE DRESSED AS WHAT. WE ALSO HAD A PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST. I WILL POST PICTURES OF BRITT AND WARRENS COSTUME SOON.
Paisley- While shopping at the store blurts out, "Mom you tell lies to me."10/4/08
Charli-"Mom you can't wear your pajama pants to the bus stop. You really should put on some other pants."10/8/08
Charli-"Mom when am I going to get some cards for my wallet?" Mom- "What cards?" Charli- "You know the ones you use at the store." Mom- "Maybe when you are in college or married. " Charli-"I am going to have a boyfriend in college." 10/15/08
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. What a great gang!
Such fun times! Still can't believe Mary fits into her sophomore prom dress!!
WHERE IS BRIT?
LOOKS LIKE SUCH A FUN PARTY.
HOW ARE YOU DOING?
Post a Comment