I am so sad how fast she is growing up. She is smiling and cooing already. I wish I could freeze her at this stage. She is officially out of her 'newborn' size clothes.We are all just loving her to pieces.
Hey Megan! Hadley is so beautiful. You guys make good babies. Now that I am blogging again we need to get Holly back in and see if we can get everyone to do one. I love to see your posts. Hopefuly we will se you next week.
Paisley- While shopping at the store blurts out, "Mom you tell lies to me."10/4/08
Charli-"Mom you can't wear your pajama pants to the bus stop. You really should put on some other pants."10/8/08
Charli-"Mom when am I going to get some cards for my wallet?" Mom- "What cards?" Charli- "You know the ones you use at the store." Mom- "Maybe when you are in college or married. " Charli-"I am going to have a boyfriend in college." 10/15/08
4 comments:
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I LOVE THAT YOU ENJOY THEM WHEN THEY ARE SMALL, THEY GROW TOO QUICKLY.
Hey Megan! Hadley is so beautiful. You guys make good babies. Now that I am blogging again we need to get Holly back in and see if we can get everyone to do one. I love to see your posts. Hopefuly we will se you next week.
wow!! she has gotten so big already and i don't even think i've seen her! :(
I miss your girls! and you two of course :)
I LOVE her little hair :) And all the polka dots!
Post a Comment