Hadley has been really sick this past week. She has bronchiolitis and is soooomiserable. We have had to take her to the hospital every couple of hours when needed for the past few days to get her oxygen levels checked and to get her suctioned out. I hate it! Babies are so helpless but I am glad they have things to help them out. I hope she gets over it soon so we can have our happy girl back.
Paisley- While shopping at the store blurts out, "Mom you tell lies to me."10/4/08
Charli-"Mom you can't wear your pajama pants to the bus stop. You really should put on some other pants."10/8/08
Charli-"Mom when am I going to get some cards for my wallet?" Mom- "What cards?" Charli- "You know the ones you use at the store." Mom- "Maybe when you are in college or married. " Charli-"I am going to have a boyfriend in college." 10/15/08
3 comments:
HOW SCARY.
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
WHAT A DOLL.
Meg, I hope shes doing better! Shes soooo pretty.
HEY!
HADLEY IS WAY MORE THAN 13 1/2 WEEKS NOW.
WHATS UP WITH THAT?
Post a Comment