skip to main |
skip to sidebar

The girls come home from school today carrying roses . They told me that Russ has stopped at each of their classes to deliver them with a hug. To be honest I was really surprised. Ryen had asked me this morning if today was the real Valentines day. I asked her why and she just said,"Dad usually brings me something to school on Valentines." Since the real Valentines day wasn't on a school day she just assumed he wouldn't. I had meant to make note of that this morning to give him a heads up, but I totally spaced it. What a great Dad!
3 comments:
they both look so happy about it! That's cute!
THAT IS SO CUTE.
IT REMINDS ME OF UNCLE KUH KUH.
ONLY HE USUALLY GAVE HIS GIRLS SEXY PANTIES AND A ROSE.
NOW THAT I AM ACTUALLY TYPING THAT IT SOUNDS SICK .
I ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE PANTIES FOR HIM TO GIVE THEM, BECAUSE IT SEEMED THAT THIS TIME OF YEAR THEY NEEDED SOME NEW ONES.
CHRISTMAS, VALENTINES, EASTER AND BIRTHDAYS ALWAYS MEANT NEW PANTIES.
THAT REALLY IS WEIRD THOUGH,THEY MUST OF THOUGHT SANTA, THE EASTER BUNNY , AND THEIR DAD WERE VERY STRANGE.
YOUR GIRLS ARE DARLING.
REALLY cute!
Post a Comment