skip to main |
skip to sidebar
SURPRISE Aut & Britt!!
Remind you of anyone or anything????
(I can hear you laughing!)
Britt, Tanycia, Aut, Steph, Me
Paisley was happy to see me....alive:)
It sure was cold ladies! I hope you weren't too scarred mentally:) The good thing is we all FINISHED!! Way to go.
4 comments:
Sick!!!! I FINALLY got that mental picture out of my mind and then u go and post something like this!!!
Meg are you always thinking about those things? Sick!!! Fun Run lets plan on doing some more! Mom is going to Do the Lake to Lake with paula and her friends. They each have too run 2- I repeat 2 five mile runs. Wowser.
WAY TO GO GIRL!
I'M JEALOUS , I CAN'T GET MY GIRLS TO RUN WITH ME.
IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE I RUN SO SLOW AND THEY WOULD BE EMBARRASSED.
WHATS WITH THE UGLY SPANDEX SHORTS?
I THOUGHT THE COLD MADE THINGS SHRINK.
WHAT DO I KNOW.
Post a Comment