Happy Birthday Charli! She has been counting down for months till she would be 6. I don't why they enjoy getting older:) Charli is such a joy in our family and keeps us on our toes. She has enough energy for all of us:) Love you.
Paisley- While shopping at the store blurts out, "Mom you tell lies to me."10/4/08
Charli-"Mom you can't wear your pajama pants to the bus stop. You really should put on some other pants."10/8/08
Charli-"Mom when am I going to get some cards for my wallet?" Mom- "What cards?" Charli- "You know the ones you use at the store." Mom- "Maybe when you are in college or married. " Charli-"I am going to have a boyfriend in college." 10/15/08
1 comments:
SHE IS SO CUTE.
ALL YOUR GIRLS ARE DOLLS.
IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD A FUN B-DAY.
HOW'S THE HEART MONITORING GOING?
Post a Comment