Looks like I am going to have a new friend stuck to my side for the next 21 days. I went to the cardiologist today and they put me on a monitor to watch my heart. How annoying! I go back in a month to have an ultrasound to check all the valves. I hate how everything is just a process of elimination. I wish you could just go and they would have a right answer. So if you see me around and I have a 1980's cell phone looking thing on my hip PLEASE don't laugh:)
Together
14 years ago

5 comments:
AMBERLY HAD TO DO THE SAME THING.
LOTS OF FUN.
KEEP US POSTED ON THE RESULTS.
What is going on with your heart? I got your message yesterday. I was at the hospital with Foster for 4 days...now we are home and he is doing so much better. Maggie would love to play with Paisley sometime!
What is going on? I'll have to call you tomorrow I had no idea you were having problems...
seriously Meg...what's the deal?
HOW'S THE BIG NEW CELL PHONE DOING?
ANY NEWS?
YOU NEED TO UPDATE FOR ME, MY DAYS ARE PRETTY BORING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HOW YOU ARE DOING.
Post a Comment