Thursday, June 18, 2009

Disney World Pics..Finally

A couple of pictures out of order...


THE BEGINNING OF OUR TRIP

VENETIAN Brynli was our nanny for the week. It was so nice to have her go with Ryen on all the big rides together. We didn't see them most of the day. They also were heavy into the trading pins. They did collect some pretty cool ones.
Relaxing before we few out.
ALL ABOARD
41/2 hour flight

The pilot invited the girls up for a look at all the controls



WAITING FOR A FERRY TO GO TO DOWNTOWN DISNEY
T-REX RESTAURANT Ry was in heaven

EPCOTNemo ride




STORYBOOK PRINCESS LUNCHPaisley and Charli loved seeing all the princesses




BLIZZARD BEACH WATER PARK

UNITED STATES TALLEST WATER SLIDE(WEDGIE)
RYEN AND BRYNLI WENT ON IT

ANIMAL KINGDOM

I got soaked on this ride!

JUNGLE SAFARI
We went on a 4 Wheeling ride and saw a lot of cool animals


TYPHOON LAGOON WATER PARK
I didn't get hardly any pictures at the water parks:
DISNEY WORLD
MINNIE'S HOUSE

TIRED GIRLS @ THE PARADE

ITS A SMALL WORLD RIDE
MINE AND PAISLEYS FAVORITE(also grandma gubler)



RELAXING AT THE CONDO HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
THE GIRLS COULDN'T WAIT FOR TOWER OF TERROR:)




FAIRYTALE PRINCESS BOUTIQUE
MAKEOVERThe girls were able to pick out what ever princess they wanted to be. Dress, shoes, wand, crown, and hairstyle. It was a lot of fun to watch them.






We had a really fun time. Florida weather is so humid I was happy to leave that behind. I came home and felt I needed another vacation just to relax. We were definitly busy every day trying to see everything.

6 comments:

JILLIAN said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL VACATION.
NEXT TIME YOU CAN TAKE ME INSTEAD OF BRINLEY TO HELP OUT.

A said...

Im soooooooo jealous!!!!!!!! You guys look like you had sooooooo much fun. But Im mostly jealous of how skinny Megan and Russ are......................Oh to be skinny. :)

autumntime said...

Cute Pictures! The girls looked like they had so much fun!

Watts Family said...

I'm so glad you posted these....what a fun vacation! I hope we can take the kids in the near future (like the next 10 years or so) looks like you guys did a TON of fun stuff!!

Michael & Holly said...

Hey- so cute! I love your little princesses. It was good to see ya at my mom and dads. Hope Russ is feeling okay. Take care of that little gal in your belly. It looks like you did the amazing race in Florida too. That was so funny.

[alisar] said...

This looks wonderful! It must be fun to bring a bunch of girls to Disney World.
We are planning a surprise trip at Christmas. Shh. Don't tell.
Congratulations on Girly #4. How fun!
I'm going to be in Hurricane later this month, I'd love to do a Knollwood lunch if you'll be around. What's your ##