Ryen, Charli, and Paisley are happy to announce baby girl #4!! We purchased a pink outfit and wrapped it up in a box. The girls opened up the box and started screaming with joy. Paisley said, "now I won't have to smack my head." It was pretty funny to see how excited they were. Looks like you can tell they usually get their way:) I think Russ and I are going to be in for it when we have to pay for 4 weddings! We both are really excited. After 3 we figured one more girl would fit our family very well.
Together
14 years ago

6 comments:
Congrats on baby girl # 4!!!!
Congratulations, and hopefully that leaves a baby boy #4 for us in the future. Look at it this way, you get to pay for weddings, we get to pay for missions.
WOW! I totally thought it would be a boy! Congratulations and we can't wait to meet her.
CONGRATULATIONS!
GIRLS ARE SO MUCH FUN AS YOU ALREADY KNOW.
YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE MOTHER AND HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.
TELL RUSS IT TOOK UNCLE KUH KUH SIX TIMES TO GET IT RIGHT.
AND GUESS WHAT? IT WAS SO WORTH IT.
You are now offically part of the all girl club! Nothing like taking 2 hours just to leave the house because of all the hair you have to do! Piggy tails are so in these days at my house!
yeah we are so happy for you! I wish you all the luck in the world about 10 years from now....
Post a Comment