Friday, August 14, 2009

Were on a roll....i hope...



If any of you know Ryen then you know how she hates wearing anything that is not 'comfortable'. I dreaded going school shopping this year but I have to say she really surprised me. Today is day 2 of wearing a skirt(that she picked out) .......I am holding my breath! She even said her Levis feel comfortable! I haven't even had to bribe or compromise. Could this really be my child???

4 comments:

Stacie and Kai said...

Cute pics Meg- Your girls are so cute...right when your getting them all off to school your having another one!! Woo Hoo!

JILLIAN said...

SUCH CUTE SISTERS.
I LOVE THE PICTURE OF THEM HOLDING HANDS AND WALKING .
DO THEY CATCH A BUS BY YOUR HOUSE OR DO YOU HAVE TO DRIVE THEM?

Meg said...

Aunt Jill- the bus comes inside the gate and picks them up a couple of houses down. Its nice for me:)They are the 2nd to last stop so they don't have to ride for very long, which is good for them.

Amanda Borden said...

I have to agree with Ryan. I like comfortable clothes, especially right now. The girls do look so cute though. Good luck with School.