Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Miss Independence...

Paisley has been insisting that I don't need to come help her with her baths anymore. She wouldn't even let me come in because she thought I would take over. I had to write #1 and #2 on the shampoo and conditioner bottles so she would know which one to use first. Where did she come from? I just got Ryen to wash her own hair about a year ago. I sat in on one of her washings and I was very surprised how well she scrubs her hair. You wouldn't know she was just 3. She definitely cracks me up on a daily basis.


4 comments:

BRIT said...

She really is a unique soul!! You guys are really in for it with this one!! :) Good luck!

A said...

Geeez! Maili JUST started having showers alone and washing by herself and shes 5! :) What a cutie! Heard your SIL is prego now too! Two babies by Feb. for the Gub fam! :) Tell Brit hello! I hear Chelsey lives next door to her! :)

JILLIAN said...

HOW CUTE!
HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
HOPE YOUR ALL WELL.
TELL THAT SISTER OF YOURS TO GET A BLOG AND INVITE ME TO IT..............YOU KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DONT YA BRIT?

Michael & Holly said...

What a big girl! It's not long now. We will probably see you in October. I just ordered this picture organizer so maybe someday I can update my blog.