Thursday, January 8, 2009

A little catch up...





A day at the zoo with the Broschinsky fam. Paisley and Lauren eating lunch and having a good time. Charli and Derrick flirted with each other the whole time. Its crazy how much alike Charli and Derick are and also Ryen and Carter. Ryen and Carter are definitely more mellow. Lindsey(Mother Goose) challenged me in a heated boxing game on the Wii. She sure was talkin the talk ,but I don't think I really need to say who won... OK I did!! We had so much fun with them. We stayed up late and played games and yes we did get out the old Hurricane High year books. It's kinda fun that we both married people from there. We have a lot to reminisce about:) Sorry the pics are horrible.



We took a trip during the Christmas vacation down to Arizona to visit Grandma Berg and Lindsey and Brent. Grandma made us a delicious dinner and we played games most of the afternoon. Russ was in charge of putting together the train tracks. It kept him really busy.

Snow day in southern Utah! They had a fun time making a snowman.



Christmas morning(2008) We had a great morning watching the girls faces light up. We spent the rest of the day at my moms. I love Christmas.




Grandmas Christmas talent night. The girls sang Rudolph. It was fun watching all the cousins take their turn. They all got to open pj's from Grandma and Grandpa Gubler along with their yearly ornaments. It was a fun Christmas eve night.


Ry with Copper


Seriously, who would have thought a dog could make a man smile so big. Well, maybe it's because Russ is no longer the only male in the house!:) I still don't know how I got talked into this. Anyone who knows me knows how I am about animals. The things we do for husbands and children! I actually think he's kinda cute and he is a good dog.

6 comments:

Lewyville said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I can't believe you have a dog! My kids will be so jealous.

Anonymous said...

Hey Schmeg! I had such a fun time with you guys! I was just a little rusty (no pun intented) on the boxing......next time you are going DOWN!

Brooke said...

Hey, looks like you got talked into a dog and Jesse got talked into a kitten! We had to get a boy kitty too!! Poor daddy's surrounded by little girls!

Watts Family said...

Meg- What a fun time with Mother Goose!! I can't believe you have a freakin dog!!

A said...

Meg, STOP squeazing that dog! I just KNOW you are going to hurt him! :) hahaha

Stacie and Kai said...

Well who knew?? i had no idea you got to go hang out with the mother of all mothers! I imagine you all had a great time! Thanks for the update!