I don't know what it is about this new year but I can't seem to keep up. I feel like I'm running in circles all day. I will be excited for summer, I think. We have been gone the last 2 weekends. First we went to Salt Lake to Russ's back appointment. The MRI showed that his discs previously worked on looked good. He has some troubles in his lower back and is taking an oral steroid in hopes it will help instead of the injection steroid that didn't help last time. The doc said he will be back in 20 years for another surgery. I told the Doc. "Oh good that gives me some time to get out before then.":) Over all we were happy with the update. We got to see his family and had a fun time in the snow. All the girls went to 'Bride Wars' and laughed our heads off. I came home and went again with friends. I don't know why but I really like that show.
Then my family went and had fun filled time in Vegas. We took the kids to the Children's Museum and to the Adventure Dome. Of course the Adults had to make some time for PF Chang's! It felt so nice to swim and lay out in January!
Then my family went and had fun filled time in Vegas. We took the kids to the Children's Museum and to the Adventure Dome. Of course the Adults had to make some time for PF Chang's! It felt so nice to swim and lay out in January!
0 comments:
Post a Comment