For Christmas Kacen sent a gift certificate for the whole family to eat at Olive Garden on him. It sure was good! Thanks Kacen!! You know with this family we didn't need any take home boxes:)
Oh my gosh, what a nice brother. My brothers didn't do that and we have a small family!! Meg I was laughing so hard at the comment you left on Bris blog. That puppy story will live on for generations to come! I hope you win the prize for your entry!
Ok, so Meg! I'm totally not stocking your blog the last few days! LOL I'm just trying to figure out how some of my bogger friends did their friend blog lists! I can usually figure things out without help, but this one has stumped me!?!?! I'm trying to do the list with last day/hour updated so I know which blogs to check! Please help! If you could leave a mess. on my blog! Thanks lady! Brooke
HOW NICE! Wow what an awesome brother! My mother is sitting here by me and is complaining that she has asked three whole times to be invited to your blog and well, heres the fourth time and her email. Good luck if you dont invite her cuz you WILL be hearing about it! demillejill@yahoo.com
Paisley- While shopping at the store blurts out, "Mom you tell lies to me."10/4/08
Charli-"Mom you can't wear your pajama pants to the bus stop. You really should put on some other pants."10/8/08
Charli-"Mom when am I going to get some cards for my wallet?" Mom- "What cards?" Charli- "You know the ones you use at the store." Mom- "Maybe when you are in college or married. " Charli-"I am going to have a boyfriend in college." 10/15/08
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a nice brother. My brothers didn't do that and we have a small family!! Meg I was laughing so hard at the comment you left on Bris blog. That puppy story will live on for generations to come! I hope you win the prize for your entry!
Meg sorry you didn't win the prize but come on I really needed the frames....what a fun outing! You guys have a great family!!
I had a dream the other night that Russ had made a music video...it was on TV. Has he ever thought about a career in music?? :)
Ok, so Meg! I'm totally not stocking your blog the last few days! LOL I'm just trying to figure out how some of my bogger friends did their friend blog lists! I can usually figure things out without help, but this one has stumped me!?!?! I'm trying to do the list with last day/hour updated so I know which blogs to check! Please help! If you could leave a mess. on my blog! Thanks lady! Brooke
HOW NICE! Wow what an awesome brother! My mother is sitting here by me and is complaining that she has asked three whole times to be invited to your blog and well, heres the fourth time and her email. Good luck if you dont invite her cuz you WILL be hearing about it! demillejill@yahoo.com
Post a Comment