skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I think I need to be a little more suspicious of what Charli does when I put her to bed. This is the 2nd time in the past week and a half that she has gotten out of bed to announce she has lost a tooth. This time its on the bottom. Its so funny when they have nothing but holes:)
2 comments:
I LOVE IT WHEN THEY LOSE THEIR TEETH.
THEIR SMILES ARE SO FUN.
THEN THEY GET THOSE BIG UGLY PERMANENT TEETH AND RUIN ALL THE FUN FOR AWHILE.
BUT ONCE ALL THE PERMANENT ONES ARE IN THOSE SMILES ARE BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.
THAT WAS RUDE...............
THEY ARE STILL CUTE , BUT ONE HONKING TOOTH WITH ALL THOSE BABY TEETH JUST LOOKS WRONG TO ME.
ARE YOU HANGING IN THERE?
Sheesh if she keeps this up she won't have any teeth left!! :)
Post a Comment