SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. CONGRATULATIONS HINTON FAMILY. LOVE HER NAME. AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST STEPPED OUT OF A BEAUTY SALON? MY HAIR WAS ALWAYS POKING STRAIGHT UP IN THE BACK WITH A BIG RATS NEST FROM LABOR.
Paisley- While shopping at the store blurts out, "Mom you tell lies to me."10/4/08
Charli-"Mom you can't wear your pajama pants to the bus stop. You really should put on some other pants."10/8/08
Charli-"Mom when am I going to get some cards for my wallet?" Mom- "What cards?" Charli- "You know the ones you use at the store." Mom- "Maybe when you are in college or married. " Charli-"I am going to have a boyfriend in college." 10/15/08
4 comments:
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
CONGRATULATIONS HINTON FAMILY.
LOVE HER NAME.
AND WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST STEPPED OUT OF A BEAUTY SALON?
MY HAIR WAS ALWAYS POKING STRAIGHT UP IN THE BACK WITH A BIG RATS NEST FROM LABOR.
She is so stinkin cute! How come I dont look that good after I have a kid??????????????????Weird. :) And NOT FAIR!
Congratulations. Hadley is beautiful and you look so great in your picture right after delivery.
ohhh she is beautiful Megan, and U2. Congrats!! Cute name too!
Post a Comment