Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Houston we have a problem"....

Charli woke up this morning with another surprise for me. She has lost her other bottom tooth. I think that makes 3 teeth in less than 3 weeks. I'm a little nervous to think what could happen if she keeps this up?? Hopefully she likes baby food!:)

3 comments:

BRIT said...

Seriously how many more posts are we going to see like this!! That is kinda hilarious! Seems like everyday I wake to a picture of Char holding another tooth! It's just getting to be part of my morning routine!! :)

JILLIAN said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS.
I HAD A NIECE THAT LOVED MONEY SO MUCH THAT SHE STARTED SNAPPING BABY TEETH OFF RIGHT AND LEFT.
EVEN WHEN SHE GOT IN TROUBLE FOR IT.
LUCKILY NOW SHE HAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND TELL CHARLIE THAT SHE ISNT EVEN WEALTHY.

A said...

HOpe Hadley is feeling so much better! Biliruben tests SUCK a DUCK.