Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beautiful Maui

zip lining-what a rush
one of the most delicious places to eat on the island

view from our table at Mamas
on the way to Hana
view from our balcony
by the harbor



750 feet of holy crap!





Russ and I spent the last nine days in Maui. It was so beautiful, fun and relaxing. We had lots of fun snorkeling, zip lining, hiking, eating, laying out and my fav. visiting the spa once or twice:) It seemed like life was on pause and now were back home to the crazy busy life. Here are some of the pictures of things we were able to do and see..... This place definitely beats out Oahu. Thanks Russ for planning us some much needed R&R. Thanks to all those whose watched the kids. We couldn't have went without you!!

4 comments:

Lewyville said...

I am SO JEALOUS! I am glad you and Russ were able to get away together.

Watts Family said...

So not fair!! I'm glad you guys had a great trip.

Stacie and Kai said...

Wow aren't you lucky!!! That looks so fun...especially the spa! Doesn't it suck coming home though.

A said...

Wow. I cant believe Russ did that for you! SO nice of him!