Monday, August 25, 2008

Take me out to the ball game




We finally made it to one of the RoadRunner games. I was surprised to find that it felt nice and cool with the fan misters. The girls really didn't care about the game. They kept their eyes peeled on where the Roadrunners were and it paid off for them. They were asked to come and race with the Roadrunners. They thought its was so great. Charli won a pie and Ryen won 5 bucks. I think next year we will take more advantage of our tickets and actually go to the games!

3 comments:

A said...

I bet your girls had a BLAST :) That looks soooo fun! I kinda want to eat that Cotton Candy for some reason..............and I dont even like cotton candy! Thanks a lot.

Lewyville said...

We get free tickets through Ryan's work and we have never gone! I didn't know they have misters...that would make a huge difference. I bet my boys would love it.

Watts Family said...

looks fun! Very rude of you not to turn around for the picture :)