Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weekend in Vegas

This place makes you crazy.
Paisley loved the rollar coasters!

I think I might puke!

We had a fun weekend with the kids in Vegas. The kids spent many long hours in The Adventuredome. Thank goodness for Brynli our nanny. She went on all the big kid rides with Ryen. Russ and I snuck out when the kids were in bed and went and saw Momma Mia the play. It was really cute. Not sure that Russ really cared for it, but I enjoyed it. We had a fun time playing, but are happy that we don't have to sleep on those rock hard beds!!

2 comments:

Lewyville said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I met Jess and Roger through a friend, Cassie, from Knollwood who is her cousin. We started doing a playgroup about 3 or 4 years ago and now do a girls night out once a month. Roger's sister Jenn is in the playgroup too...do you know her?

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.