I took Charli in for her Kindergarten check up and she didn't past the little eye exam they gave her. They referred me to an optometrist and we finally got around to getting her an appointment. It looks as though she has to wear glasses full time. Her eyes are pretty bad and I never even knew. I have never seen her squint, strain, or cover an eye to see. I was shocked! He said her vision is pretty cloudy. (poor kid) With glasses she will be able to see things much clearer. So we picked out her new best friends and let me tell you it was quite a job. She didn't like anything I picked out. I finally gave up and let her get what she wanted. I will post a picture when we get them back. Looks like its going to be a new world for Charli.

Note to self...... get Paisleys eyes checked before she is 5. (who knew)

5 comments:
She is going to look so cute with glasses! I have never had my kids eyes checked and I probably should. I have wondered about Jack's eyes before.
Man I should get Mailis checked! (as well as my own :) She will be sooo cute. I think they have the cutest glasses styles nowadays!
Meg...I cant wait to see the glasses charli picked out...i picture them having lot's of sparkels or Hanah Montanna all over them! Thanks for the heads up though...i knew Kai needed some more vaccinations before kindergarten but didn't even think about a check up! Hope your doing good!
Poor Charli. You wonder if she just thought that's how everything was supossed to look. She's going to look so cute.
Hi Meg!
Wow, It's amazing who you find through these things!
I like your blog. Your girls are adorable!!!
Ember
Post a Comment