Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Doggy Bella


It seems as though my kids really wish they were animals. After putting Paisley to bed the other night I found her nestled in the laundry basket. She said she was "doggy Bella" (her cousins have a dog named Bella). I tucked her back in her bed and in the morning we found her sound asleep in the laundry basket. It hurt my neck just looking at her.

7 comments:

Amanda Borden said...

that is so cute. these are the cute things we will miss when they are mean teenagers :) i check out your site periodically. i'll tell you that picture of your family is so cute. if my tooshie was that cute(as yours Megan) I would take a family photo like that also.

A said...

shes soooo funny!

Stacie and Kai said...

Seriouslly....that is so funny...I swear Kai was supposed to be born in the Jungle like Mogli. He tell me wants to grow up to be a puppy all the time. Your posts are funny...seems like your little ladies keep you laughing.

Watts Family said...

She is so adorable. Sometimes I wish I could get in their brain for 5 minutes! Gotta love em'!

Brooke said...

I love your blog Meg!
Shelley gave me your site, hope thats ok? I have a blog too.

luvmylittlegirls.blogspot.com

cute pix's by the way!!!

Watts Family said...

I think we need to do a new header...what do you think?? Same picture different background?!

Lewyville said...

Maggie loves to pretend she is different animals too. Usually she is a kitty cat but sometimes she will be a dog or a horse. What is your schedule like we need to get these two together. Wed. mornings I help at my boys school and thurs. I usually take Maggie to story time. I am just going to have to call and invite Paisley over one of these mornings.