Playing games

The three mother hens
Always in the kitchen, thanks!





The two who started all this chaos!


We had a fun Gubler weekend up at Pine Valley. The cabin was stuffed to its max with all of us. The weather was so nice and the kids entertained themselves all weekend. The volley ball game won my vote for the best entertainment. (thanks Dakota, you know who you are) It was good to have everyone there. (except Kacen who we miss dearly)
We had a fun Gubler weekend up at Pine Valley. The cabin was stuffed to its max with all of us. The weather was so nice and the kids entertained themselves all weekend. The volley ball game won my vote for the best entertainment. (thanks Dakota, you know who you are) It was good to have everyone there. (except Kacen who we miss dearly)
Thanks Mom and Dad for some fun memories.
4 comments:
Look like a lot of fun.
Love the pictures- especially the one of all you girls. Tell your mom I could hardly tell who was the mother of the group.
Oh, how fun! I LOVE the pic of all those girls! I think big families are the best! It makes me sad that I only have two kids. I dont know how our Moms had so many! Your family is beautiful! I love you guys.
Oh the Gubs!! That must be for some good fun! I love Charli's glasses..they are SO cute!
Looks like a great weekend! What fun memories for your kids!
Post a Comment