Monday, September 8, 2008

The things they say....



On the drive to my Moms yesterday the girls and I were listening and singing to church songs. I turned to look at Charli who had stopped singing and saw tears rolling down her cheeks. I asked her what was wrong and she said, " I can't listen to this song it reminds me of Jesus and makes me sad." I was surprised she understood the sacrifice he made for us. I then switched the song to I hope they call me on a mission thinking it would cheer her up, but then she started crying again because she said she misses Kacen on his mission and he was her best buddy. That ended our singing debut. We couldn't handle seeing anymore tears.

2 comments:

Stacie and Kai said...

That post gave me the chills! Kids are so cool!

Guzman Gang said...

That is so cute! Kids are so much smarter than we know!