Thursday, September 4, 2008

What the???

Look familiar? Not to me!

It goes something like this.......I thought I was getting a activity days calling. I have a friend on the "inside" and she told me they put in for me to do activity days. Well as I sat in the bishoprics office I was positive I knew already what he was going to say. Sister Hinton we would like to extend a calling for you to be a... Den Leader!!! A Den leader? Didn't you mean to say activity days leader? Russ said my mouth literally dropped. I guess that's what I get for thinking I am so smart. Seriously who gets called to be a den leader when you don't even have boys in the house or know anything about scouting. Something is NOT right!!!!! Oh and what the heck is the Bears? I guess I have a lot to learn.
Russ has not stopped laughing since. I want to smack him!

3 comments:

Hintons said...

That is very funny!!! Maybe it is so you can love those boyse like the sons you don't have... still very funny...we wish you good luck with all that...still laughing. Ok done

ROB AND HOLLY said...

So I am blog stalking you, but I read your post, and I just wanted you to know that I share your pain-I have the same calling, I've had it for a year, and I still have no clue what is going on. I beg my husband every week to get me released, but his reaction is similar to Russ's-he just smiles and ignores me. But seriously, if you need any help, give me a call and I can TRY to give you some help!

The Andra Family said...

That happened to to me when I moved into the 3rd ward. Cooper was our only child, he wasn't even 2 yet. Now I don't want him to turn 8, cuz I'm afraid I'll get called back in. All I can say is, have fun.